|Our Achievement Academy was designed with a specific type of organisation in mind. The following set of criteria should be met before organisational membership can be approved.
- Organisation has less than 250 staff (in a given region)
- Owner and/or Board of Directors is committed to providing learning and development opoortunities for their staff
- Owner and/or Board of Directors believe that developing their staff is an essential aspect of building community
- Staff are expected to complete their learning and development plans each year
- Staff will be given the time to pursue their learning and development plans
- Organisation is committed to providing sharing experiences with other (non-competitor) organisations in the Achievement Academy to the extent their facilities can accommodate
|Organisational Membership in the Achievement Academy is not automatic.
There is an Application and Onboarding Process.